Monday, September 14, 2009

Random Stories...(Part 1)

Our door got baby powdered today...I woke up, went to go take a shower, and there was baby powder all over the floor in the hallway, and all over our door...so after my shower I just cleaned it up, wasn't a problem-amateurs.

Unrelated story, Ally and I were walking in the student and I pressed the button to make the doors open up, instead of just pushing them myself...she called me lazy. After we walked through the doors, a couple of guys were walking and they were like "SCORE! We didn't even have to press the button!" Must be a guy thing...

We were at dinner one day, and Mike got up to get more to eat, so I put four or five sugar packets in his almost-empty Mountain Dew (it was fair-game, he walked away), turns out he noticed the quarter-inch thick layer of sugar...Kurt and I just blamed it on the Mountain Dew's natural sugar content.

I feel like I should be on MLIA now, Marc was super bummed so I was talking to him and stuff, after an intense evaluation I ruled it a dementor attack.

I wanted to pull a prank on Kurt by put his phone in his ceiling, then calling it so he'd look EVERYWHERE for it and wouldn't be able to find it. I managed to get his phone but he was in his lofted bed, so I had to hide it behind some Ramen Noodles, then I called it. Nothing happened. He started looking for it (for no apparent reason) and he couldn't find it, so I was like, here Kurt, I'll call it. Then he tells me, don't bother-its on silent.

For those who care-everything else is going pretty good so far, classes aren't too bad, but the food just keeps getting worse...

1 comment: