Monday, September 7, 2009

Prank #1

So Mike and I aways check the mail as we walk by via a small glass window built in to our mailbox. We also always complain about how we never have any mail...So before I left for Labor Day weekend, I stuffed our mailbox FULL of fliers and coupons, to make him think we got a ton of mail. After I left I texted him saying I was getting a package, so check the mail and if anything comes in, text me. Later that night I was with Jaco and we told Mike to check the mail because I was getting something from E-Bay, [Jon 1 Mike 0] he then replied to Jaco, Jon stuffed the mailbox full of crap, so I hid it all around his stuff so he'll be finding it for the next month... [Jon 1 Mike 1] Then, with the leftovers that were sitting on my desk, we slid them under Marc and Kurts door (their friends of ours), and waited for them to get back. When they finally arrived we could hear them from our hiding places like "What the heck!?!" and Marc just started laughing. [Jon 2 Mike 2 Kurt&Marc 0] so then we got into a war with Rana, stuffing them under our doors, then Mike and I went downstairs and got another 100 fliers, then shoved ALL of them under/in/on/around/in between/through Rana's door, which she opened as we were in operation, long story short-She screamed, we ran. [Jon&Mike 3 Rana 0]

No comments:

Post a Comment