Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Second Day of Classes!

Today was my second day of classes...our professor didn't show up to calc, so I walked out, then in chemistry there was another no-show so I walked out of that class too...then I had my BioE orientation class, which was pretty rockin, I pretended to be the teacher for a little bit (which was pretty funny) and sometimes when people walked in I'd ask "Honors Latin I?" and they'd just look confused and start backing away when we'd all break out in laughter and say its BioE...and I got the secret code to the BioE lounge...all Bioengineers get it, but no one else does, I feel special. Then I had marching band (which I'm starting to dred) and then Trig Review, the class I was going to drop until the professor turned out to be awesome, and I found out there's only ten sessions, class is twice a week for five weeks, that's it. I was pretty excited about that...

No comments:

Post a Comment