Saturday, October 24, 2009

Cedar Point!!

Today FYRE went to Cedar Point for HalloWeekends, it was AWESOME! The weather cooperated amazingly, it was warm and it didn't rain except for a three minute sprinkle when we were on the Skyhawk. Best of all was that all the rides were walk-on, we didn't have to wait for Maverk or Top Thrill or Millennium Force. The longest line we had was for the haunted corn maze because we got in line ten minutes before it opened. When we were walking (<--that's good alliteration) through the corn maze, I was pointing out all the people to Ally so she wouldn't get scared, and I saw one to the left, quite obviously standing in the light. Just as I thought it was clear, because that person wasn't moving, BOO! Like lighting, another person jumped out from the opposite wall and scared me to death. The girls didn't want to ride any of the big rides so Jon and I rode them while the girls either waited or went and rode something a little less thrilling. That was my first time at HalloWeekends and it was so much fun I think we're going back this weekend...we'll see.
Oh and by the way;
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

No comments:

Post a Comment