Monday, October 19, 2009

Random Stores...(Part 2)

So today, my Asian teacher, from Canada needed to tell us his websites name, which had a ~ in it, he used the term "little wiggle" bahahahahahaha funniest thing I've heard since I've been here, to enjoy this fully you'd probably need to hear his accent.

So a while ago I suggested to Mike that when I hear him put his keys in the lock (while Im on the inside of the room) I was going to quickly open the door, push him, then grab his keys thus locking him out. Dirty loser pulled it on me, it was slightly funny.

Some of you may be proud, Mike was watching a YouTube video of "I gotta feeling" so I played it in iTunes and I got the music to sync up perfectly, [Jon 1 Music 0]

Kurt and I went on an adventure the other day...all the way up to the 16th floor...we live on the 3rd. We went and saw what all the other floors were like, it was pretty cool. So now we decided we were going to paint our floor so it is equally awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment